Garlic soup 100 times more effective than antibiotics! In this text, we present the recipe for fantastic garlic soup. It will consist of up to fifty cloves of garlic, as well as red onion and thyme. This recipe has been carefully thought out to be great medicine. You can use it to fight colds, flu, and many other diseases. Be sure to prepare garlic soup at home to protect your entire family.
This is especially recommended in the autumn and pre-spring periods. That’s when our immune system is most often exposed to many infections. ATTENTION: Garlic soup will protect you from the disease of a new, bad bacterium. Scientists called it NDM1.
Why is NDM1 such a threat to our health?
This extraordinarily strong bacterium is characterized by the fact that it is resistant to subsequent antibiotics at a fantastic speed. Therefore, at this point, getting rid of NDM1 with them is impossible. The only way out of this situation is to return to home treatments. Now only natural products can beat NDM1. Our garlic soup will, therefore, be the best solution. Such a dish has proven many times that it has incredible enhancing properties.
The emergence of NDM1 has been a cause for concern for scientists and doctors. The reason for this reaction is the already described ability of this microorganism to become resistant to popular drugs. Even worse, NDM1 turns out to be even more dangerous than the type of bacteria called ‘Haemophilus influenza’.
Symptoms caused by this new bacterium are much more reliable than those present so far. For signs of disease, New Delhi Metallo-beta-lactamase 1 can include such symptoms as diarrhea, vomiting, pain in the stomach or head. Often there is also a fever.
All our hope remains in garlic. All because this new bacterium turns out to be sensitive only to the action of this medicinal plant. This does not mean that garlic should be treated only with this type of disease. The results of research conducted by scientists from the University of Washington should be quoted here.
It is clear from them that in the fight against all pathogenic bacteria, garlic is a hundred times more effective than commonly used antibiotics.
All in all, this is not a great discovery, because it has been known for many years that garlic is the world’s most potent natural antibiotic. That is why many drug manufacturers are researching this plant. They do it only to transfer their characteristics to the products they have prepared and sell at a profit.
Recipe for garlic soup, or home-made antibiotic!
Some support their health with a straightforward recipe. All you have to do is cut the garlic finely, mix it with oil, and put the mixture on a slice of bread. With regular use of this site, you will maintain excellent health.
In this way, health prevention should be carried out. However, what if we are already sick? Then it will be necessary to prepare such a garlic soup.
Ingredients for garlic soup:
- 50 (!) Garlic cloves
- Two red onions
- Four tablespoons of butter
- A quarter cup of good quality olive oil
- One liter of chicken broth
- Two glasses of coconut milk (you can replace them with plain milk)
- You will also need these spices:
- One teaspoon of dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- One teaspoon of dried thyme or two teaspoons fresh
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- Also, there are optional ingredients that we add according to our taste to the already prepared soup:
- A quarter cup of fresh chopped chives
- One fresh lemon
- Two tablespoons of freshly ground parsley
Garlic soup – how to prepare?
- The whole heads of garlic should be cut across. We put them on a baking tray so that there is a cut section at the bottom.
- Add olive oil to the garlic and put everything in the oven preheated to 175ºC.
- Garlic should bake for 45 minutes to one hour. It is ready when the intense garlic aroma appears in the kitchen or becomes brown.
- After removing the garlic from the oven, translate it into the pot. We also add butter and chopped onions to it.
- We wait until all these ingredients begin to fry. Then pour the broth into the pot and cook until boiling.
- At this point, we add all the rest of our ingredients except milk. All this should be cooked together for at least fifteen minutes.
- The final stage of preparing the soup is to add milk and mix everything using a blender.
- The soup is ready! You can decorate it with chives, parsley, or lemon.
This delicious soup is also an excellent protective shield for the whole family. Be sure to share this recipe with the rest of your family and friends.